Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

The Other Woman by Sandie Jones (Read 10/12/19 to 10/14/19)

Emily meets Adam at a bar and he is perfect, it’s a match made in heaven.  Except for one thing, Adam’s mother Pammie.  She has taken a dislike to Emily and is doing everything in her power to tear them apart, while acting the loving Mother in Adams eyes.  But remember looks can be deceiving.
This was quite the page turner.  And keeps you guessing until the very last chapter.  What is real, what is a lie. What are the true underlying motives?it was fast paced and well written. The characters were very complex and developed, but so easy to relate to.  I thought I knew what was happening, but I was wrong, I felt like I was reading a Gillian Flynn when the truth was revealed.  The clues were so well hidden in plain sight, that I missed them.  An absolute recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment