Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Frozen Secrets by Myles Christensen (read 10/16/19 to 10/19/19)

I received this book as an Advanced Reader's Copy (ARC) through NetGalley. It will be published January 25, 2020.
Max is the son of an astronaut, his father’s last mission was 13 year ago on Jupiter’s moon Europa, there was an explosion an three people died. Max and his best friend Jonathan, also an astronaut’s son, are caught using a jetpack they rebuilt and make friends with a space shuttle driver Jake. Then it is decided that Max’s family will be one of families to settle in the new Europa City, but there is more to Europa City than meets the eye.
I enjoyed this book, it was a fun and action-packed adventure. I think my son would enjoy it. I can see that it is being set up for a series, and I liked the concept. The writing was good. I wouldn’t say it was my favorite book, but it was a solid story. The characters were likable and relatable. The action never seemed to stop, I like that there were no slow parts to the book, Christensen managed to move the story line along while keeping the kids moving, literally.
#FrozenSecrets #NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment