Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Jain Zar The Storm of Silence by Gav Thorpe (Read 1/30/18 to 2/10/18) 4 Star

This is a book about a character from the table top game Warhammer 40,000.  It was a gift from my boyfriend, because I like the characters the Eldar.  I have read one other book in the same universe by the same author and I had a really hard time getting through it.  But this one was much better, I really liked how it gave some history of how the character became who they are, and had some nice battles in the present day.  It was a really good mixture of action and storyline.  I was able to easily connect with the main character, and really liked her.  I also really liked her characters attributes etc, I just wish the models were more appealing to me.  It had a nice even flow, and the battles were detailed, but a non-player could enjoy the book too.

No comments:

Post a Comment